Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Trashspotting Brisbane


After pursuing the noble pastime of le miroir on my own for sometime due to the lack of a Local Council or even other enthusiasts in my area, I was inspired by Emeril L-G's Trashspotting blog to search for local members with whom to venture forth with come Bin Day, and my efforts paid off! Hence marks the formation (awaiting approval from Emeril) of the first Australian TS Council.

Our members currently number only four, but any interested parties in the Brisbane area should feel free to contact me through my Blogger account.

4 Comments:

Blogger R2K said...

:)

7:23 AM  
Blogger Zombie said...

WHO ARE THE 4 PEOPLE?!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Pete said...

Apart from you and I? Fifi, Pablo Ochoa Rodriguez Fernandez Lopez y Ramirez-Chavez and Fast Eddie.

6:22 PM  
Blogger lisy said...

thanks guys. clearly i am not cool enough.

hah. hah. or is it i that is too cool..for you. four people

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home